Selasa, 17 Desember 2013

ALM PATTERN :)



Assalamu’alaikum.. 

Hello fellas!
This week is gonna be my last lecturing week during the 3rd semester. Yeay!
Time flies! I’ll have final test next year! Sounds long, isn’t it? -__- 

It was my last citizenship education lecturing program. I felt both happy and sad. But I’m gonna miss this class anyway. At the end of the lecturing, my lecturer gave us a super awesome lesson.
He gave us alm pattern: 

  If you give 1 and you expect to receive 1, so you’ll get 1/1 = 1
 If you give 1 and you expect to receive 2, so you’ll get ½ = 0,5
 If you give 1 and you never expect anything, so you’ll get 1/0=∞ (it means you’ll get so much and probably uncountable).
Subhanallah, I do agree with that pattern. When we wanna alm to others, don’t expect that we’ll get more feedback. Because it means that we didn’t do it from our deepest heart. But when we alm to people and we do it with our purity heart, so insyaAllah Allah will give us tons of feedback that we have never expected before.

So, the conclusion is the more you alm in order (only) to get much feedback = the less you’ll get.
But the more you alm and never expect anything = the more you’ll get. That’s it!
And here is one of the quote that my lecturer told at the very beginning of the class (in order to make students love citizenship) :  
Please pretend to love me, until you forget that you are still pretending!
Yes, from tons of citizenship materials, what I deeply remember are both of that. What a shame! -_-