Jumat, 13 Desember 2013

Happy New Year (1 Muharram 1435 H) !!

Resolution One: I will live for God. 
Resolution Two: If no one else does, I still will. ~ Jonathan Edwards ~
 
Assalamu'alaikum...

First of all I want to say HAPPY NEW YEAR for all moslems in this world! I know it's too late but I remember a saying 'better late that never' right? *alibi* hahaa
The time is fleeting. It seemed 1 Muharram 1434 H happened only yesterday. Many bad and good things happened in my life. Btw have you made any resolutions for this year ahead? If you haven't made it, just make it now. Write all of your resolutions in a piece of paper or in your resolutions' book. I did it too :D But before that look at the quote above.
o
Don't forget! because of GOD, we are here. Let's dedicate our life for Him. Hopefully in this new year, we can more faithful and grateful to Allah SWT. Let's take a look at this simple quest.

Can you imagine if Allah stop giving you this free oxygen?
Do you know how much oxygen costs in the hospital?
Can you live without oxygen?

See? We are nothing without him. Let's say Alhamdulillah for all of HIS blessing.

Alhamdulillah in this new year's eve, Allah gave me a chance to refresh my brain.
After having writing class, my friends (Suci & Ayun ) and I decided to visit 'night market' which was located in front of my campus. Actually my boarding house mates invited me a few nights before but I couldn't because I had to made a presentation at that night. And Voilaa, this was our fun way to spend new year's eve ;)