Kamis, 25 Desember 2014

Daun Yang Jatuh Tak Pernah Membenci Angin


Sounds like a gun shot
Which the bullet broke the heart into pieces


That moment. . .
When my tongue was tied
Screaming powerfully in silence
Trying to smile back
Pretend to be all right


Thank you . . .
For telling this hurtful truth
For opening my eyes and realizing who I really am


December 21st 2014, finally a puzzle was solved. I did blaming myself for the long battle between my brain and my heart. But at least I learned something. Not to regret what has happened like the falling leaf doesn't hate the wind. I believe that God is the best director. He has made the best scenario for me. Therefore, this is my time to pray and pepare my best to be the best actress :)

Below is the quote written by Tere Liye in her novel "Daun Yang Jatuh Tak Pernah Membenci Angin". I have read the synopsis. It was so amazingly good. Can't wait to grab the book after my final exam.


"Daun yang jatuh tak pernah membenci angin, dia membiarkan dirinya jatuh begitu saja. Tak melawan, mengikhlaskan semuanya.
Bahwa hidup harus menerima, penerimaan yang indah. Bahwa hidup harus mengerti, pengertian yang benar. Bahwa hidup harus memahami, pemahaman yang tulus. Tak peduli lewat apa penerimaan, pengertian, pemahaman itu datang. Tak masalah meski lewat kejadian yang sedih dan menyakitkan. Biarkan dia jatuh sebagaimana mestinya. Biarkan angin merengkuhnya, membawa pergi entah kemana." -Tere Liye