Sabtu, 01 Februari 2014

Three Musketeers


There is one thing better than making a new friend, and that is keeping an old one ~Elmer G



In 1996 my family moved to a small house in Demak. I was two years old. I forgot how my feeling was at that time. Three years later, I went to a kindergarten near my house. My grandmother always took care of me. She is the one who accompanied me in school because my parents were busy with their job. Every day, my grandma had to stand up and looked at me from my class window. When my teacher taught me, sometimes I looked at the window to check whether my grandma was still there or not. If I didn’t find her, I would cry. I never imagine how hard to be my grandma was, I mean standing all the time was really tiring. However, never she complained to me. She’s the best grandma in the world!

          I got acquainted with my neighbors. Our house is parallel. Beside my house is Stefanie’s and beside her house is Intan’s. The tree of us are in the same age. Stefi and Intan went to TK Pamekar Budi while I went to TK Wijaya Kusuma. Pamekar budi is further than Wijaya Kusuma. No wonder if they chose pedicab for their transportation. The time was fleeting. We graduated from kindergarten. I was very glad since I wouldn’t have to draw stove anymore. Fyi I got C when I drew it. Indeed, I wasn’t very good at drawing especially drawing STOVE AND ITS COMPONENTS such as wicks, etc.  Not to mention, I was so weak in kindergarten. Some of my friends asked my food in bad manner, even pulled my hair :( . Ah I just couldn’t be happier than graduating from TK. 

                                                                                    

            I went to an elementary school. Stefanie, Intan and I chose SDN Katonsari 3 or aka SD TINGKAT (perhaps because of there are 2 stairs ?). We got closer and closer.We went to school and went home on foot together. Six years is not a short time. After going home, we usually gathered at Stefi’s house to play doll, act or we usually called it “ibuk-ibukan” haha, watch teletubbies and titanic, cook, dance India, etc. When evening came, we were lingering in front of Stefi’s house only to talk unimportant things. We laughed and giggled. Indeed, Stefi’s house was our basecamp,lol.  Ah I do miss that moments guys, don’t you? :’) 


            We graduated. Stefi and I went to SMP N 1 Demak while Intan went to SMP N 2 Demak. Stefi and I still went to school and went home on foot together. We began to play rarely with Intan. All of  us was busy with our own business. In addition, national examination forced us to study harder and harder. We also took some courses after school. I began to feel that we were far apart though our house was near.
           

            Welcome senior high school :) . After graduating fron JHS, we went to the same boat, SMA N 1 Demak. Intan and I were in the same class in the 2nd grade. For the fourth time I chose school in the same complex with my house hehe. Alhamdulillah my house was strategic enough. There are Kindegarten, ES, JHS, SHS and even University. However after graduating from SHS, we didn’t went to same university.
Stefi goes to Sanata Darma (Jogja), Intan goes to IKIP PGRI (Semarang) and I go to UNNES (Semarang).


              I know we still call each other friends. But I feel there’s something wrong with our friendship. Yes, we are far far apart. Not only the distance I mean. Intan and Stefi have made new friends and so have I. We are talking less and less. Inside I’m blue. Indeed, keeping in touch in our ‘special connection’  is not easy. That’s the reason why I make this notes.  


             I want both of you know how much you mean to me. I want our friendship back. I want we always remember that we ever experienced our most important moments together, shared everything either good and bad. I want when we have children, they will be good friends too. Yeah this friendship complete me. My life is perfect with your presence. Final words, I want to thank to Allah SWT for letting me meet you. Thank you very much for everything guys and please forgive all my mistakesss. You are more than my best friend. I couldn’t be happier to have you in my life :)