Senin, 20 Januari 2014

Officially Dead




           The story began on January 13, 2014. I was attending national dialogue in my campus. It was such a wonderful dialog with the outstanding speakers, Mr Wiranto, Anis Matta, Sutiyoso, etc. Besides it was free of charge anyway hehe.. Thousands people stood in queue to write the attendance list, including me. In my opinion it was such a patience test, whenever you can’t bear to watch huge numbers of human, you just went home. However, when you are patient enough you’ll survive to get a seat. Not to mention, some MENWA was up to their ears in checking people’s bags. I’m sorry to say, they confiscated my friend’s cutter temporarily. We were both wanna laugh and sad. Then, My friends and I were a bit confuse looking for the empty seats cz it was totally full. However, alhamdulillah we got some empty seats upstairs. The worst thing was that I forgot to bring my glasses -__-. No wonder if I wasn’t able to see the presentation clearly. Suddenly I got a call from my daddy. The noise atmosphere made me couldn’t listen his voice clearly. So, I asked him to send me a message. I was shocked when he announced me that he couldn’t pick me up on the next day because  one of my uncle died :( .

           This evening, my curiosity insisted me to ask the detail info about my uncle’s death to my dad. Heart attack made my uncle was coma for days in a hospital. At last, he took his last breath last Monday. On Tuesday, he was officially buried by military ceremony since his occupation was police. My parents met my relatives from all over city. My parents do told me that tons of people were attending to the funeral. Indeed, my uncle was a good man. I still remembered when my brother got an accident. He was hospitalized at the same town with my uncle. My uncle’s family let me sleep in their house. ( I mean he’s not direct uncle either from my mom and dad, but he’s uncle from my grand grandparent. Confuse huh? So do I).

             It was just a piece of the stories. My daddy also told me the family tree of my big family. There are many varieties job in my big family such as ; veterinarian, police, farmer, engineer, civil servant, lecturer, teacher, atlet, accountant, etc.



               Final words, my dad gave me tons advice. He asked me to save some of my money in order to alm with others. He also prohibited me to discriminate people by their occupation or financial because Allah SWT never discriminate HIS mankind . We have to respect to them whatever their jobs are because we are all the same in GOD’s eye. So if our creator can, why we can’t ?