Kamis, 01 Agustus 2013

Personality Test!

Assalamu'alaikum wr wb.

I've just done a personality test. It's kinda real test. It's usually given by the Human Relations Dept. at many of the major corporations today. It only took a few minutes. Besides I only needed a peace of paper and a pen. Really cheap, isn't it?  It's also said that the test is pretty accurate. Dr. Phil and Oprah Winfrey ever tried this test. And here is my personality test result :

"Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out."



Hahaha ... do you think so?
I also have 3 pieces of paper which contains what my friends and seniors thought about me. Hopefully I didn't lose them and post them later.

wanna try this interesting test? Here's the site!  http://www.inspire21.com/stories/friendshipstories/PersonalityTest 
Enjoy it! :)


Wassalamu'alaikum wr wb.